Friday, July 19, 2013

Lagoon Day

Every year my mom gets a discount for Lagoon through her work and today was that day. Yeah!!!!


My kids have gone before but this was the first time that they were able to really enjoy themselves. Little memories of the day:

Cati just sitting in the bumper car and allowing it to just spin around. She didn't even put her hands on the steering wheel. 

 She's so stinkin' adorable.
 Merry-Go-Round is always a big hit with our family.
 Kiddie Rides. Mason and Hailey would cheer for Lily and Cati while they rode their little kid rides so they would feel special. Sweet kiddos of mine. :-)
 Hailey is getting to the age where her sense of adventure is more important than her sense of safety. :-) She loves all the scary, so-fast-they-make-your-stomach-woozy, rides. So she went with my mom on most of those.

But she was with Cati and me on the log water ride.
 Super fun!
 My mom, Mason and Lily on the log ahead of us.
 Mason really wanted to ride this dragon coaster. He was smiling the entire time.
 My mom, Hailey, and Mason
 Cati was barely tall enough for most of the rides. But hey an inch is an inch. It counted! :-)
 Spinning tea cups smiles.
 Hailey and I look so much alike. A couple of beauties.
 Lily's favorite ride.
 Lily was stuck on Mason the whole time. She only wanted to sit with him. Sweet to see them bond like that. :-)

 Train ride. My favorite ride. It gave me a chance to sit. :-)
 
 Mason's so funny with his smiles.
 Kiddie dragon roller coaster. Of course Mason was down with going with Lily.

 And my mom can't leave a place like this without getting my kids a souvenir. She really spoils them. ( that's OK)
 After hours and hours of fun in the summer sun my kids were beat. They came home. Ate dinner. Cuddled on the couch and fell asleep so early that I didn't know what to do with myself for the rest of the night. I'm not complaining :-)

( when we got home Lily allowed Ducati to cuddle Mason. For only a few minutes then she wanted her big brother back. Thanks Lily for sharing him)

No comments: