Monday, March 2, 2015

Dr. Seuss Day


Ok.... this is my weakness. Homeschooling our kids makes me into a "Mega-Celebrator!" We will celebrate everything. I admit that I overly compensate since our kids don't have school parties so when a holiday comes around we decorate, have games, do activities, etc. 

So today we celebrated Dr. Seuss' Birthday! So when Mike got home from work we read some Seuss stories.


made some Seuss crafts,

  acted  Seuss silly

 took some photos with my Seuss frame. :) Gotta love Pinterest print-outs!
 Then ended out night watching the Lorax.
 (Red sign) Happy Birthday Dr. SeUsS! (blue frame) My favorite quote from the Seuss man

"Today you are you,
that is truer than true!
There is no one alive,
who is you'er than you!"

It was a fun family night!


No comments: