Wednesday, October 28, 2015

We are HIS hands

While working a Saturday night shift I seen a display that not only caught my attention but my heart strings.

We Are HIS hands 
This is at the Jospeh Smith Memorial Building. My guess that there must be 1,000 kid hands hung all over the place each one stating a way that child will serve in Heavenly Fathers name. 
So I grabbed a few of the "hands" so my kids can fill them out as well and join in this amazing reminder of being the Lords hands. 
A few days later I drove with 2 of our kiddos ( the older ones went to their dads) to Temple Square to enjoy the last of summers weather and to hand in their hands. 
So any visit to temple square becomes a long visit. Lily tells me that she loves coming to temple square because she can feel the spirit and loves seeing Jesus. 
I'm guessing she's talking about the pictures of Jesus but then again I know kids can see/feel/hear more things than adults so I don't correct her when she says this. 
Lily was so excited to add her hand into the mix. 
Ducati and her little hand. She's so cute! 
I believe Lily was the only one to have real nail polish on her hand. And she added her cut on her finger. She's very detailed. 
But then we went adventuring with daddy until my shift started 
Everyone had to beat box in the presidents room
Found 5 more (only 4 in this photo) of painting Mikes aunt painted. Amazing to see family names being hung among places we work. It's like a little surprise. 
Enjoying the gardens of course. Ducati wants to be a gardener when she grow up. Lily wants to be a temple square chef so they made the plan to be besties and Cati will bring Lily flowers and Lily will feed Cati lunch. 
During a much needed potty break I say on the ground and looked up and see this rainbow. It was amazing! There was no rain or storms. The weather was perfect so my guess was that HeavenlyFather  just wanted to give us present because he loves us. 

And I really wanted to take this picture with Mike. When I looked at him playing and chasing our girls I just thought to myself," Forever really means forever", and I was (and still am) so glad to have him in my life. 

So little trips to temple square turn into amazing moments that strengthen my testimony in God, Jesus Christ, being a mother, being a wife, enjoying my time here on earth, and just being thankful for all the moments in between now and forever.